Chameleon Wellness and www.ChameleonWellness.com
“Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means Chameleon Wellness and www.www.ChameleonWellness.com.com.
“Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from Julie Kenney, Chameleon Wellness, or www.ChameleonWellness.com, and any and all written or downloadable material purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on www.ChameleonWellness.com, such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates and materials.
“Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes, among other things, your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
“Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means www.ChameleonWellness.com, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, coaching services, guides, eBooks, forms, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, and/or templates available on the Site.
“Site” means www.ChameleonWellness.com and any and all of its associated pages, tabs, landing pages, forms, or sub-pages.
“You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Site.
The Site and its Content are owned by Chameleon Wellness and Julie Kenney.
3. What kind of Personal Information do we collect?
When accessing, purchasing, downloading, or using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, website address, phone number, mailing address, payment or credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience or when you purchase our Courses, Services, and/or Products.
4. What if the Personal Information we have about you is incorrect or you want to update it?
If the Personal Information we have collected about you is incorrect or incomplete in any way, please contact Julie at jkenney@ChameleonWellness.com as soon as you discover the error. We will make the appropriate corrections when notified, as long as the corrections requested to be made are not incorrect or fraudulent in any way.
Please email Julie at jkenney@ChameleonWellness.com if you would like to update your Personal Information.
5. When do we collect Personal Information?
We collect Personal Information from you when you purchase, order, or sign up on and for the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a contact or comment form, browse the Site, view Content, make purchases, use our online scheduling calendar Acuity Scheduling to schedule an appointment or consultation with us, complete the form necessary on Acuity Scheduling to schedule an appointment or consultation with us, complete and/or submit our client intake forms or our Client Agreement, or enter information on the Site.
6. How do we use your Personal Information?
When using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, we may use the Personal Information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication (typically by email), browse the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our Site in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better serve you in response to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions on and for the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
• To send periodic emails regarding the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
• To use as part of our coaching sessions.
7. Do we share your Personal Information with anyone?
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. If you make your personal information available to third parties through our Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, Chameleon Wellness is not responsible for any unauthorized use by that third party.
It's also important to note that we do allow third-party behavioral tracking.
8. How do we protect your Personal Information?
The Site is scanned for security breaches using, for example, malware. We aim to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible.
Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the Personal Information confidential. By viewing, using, or purchasing on or from the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, you acknowledge that Chameleon Wellness and its staff and independent contractors may access your Personal Information.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
9. Do we use 'cookies'?
NO. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
10. Third-Party Links:
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for you. We are not currently using Google Ads on the Site, although this may change in the future.
We have implemented the following through Google Analytics: Demographics and Interests Reporting.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
13. California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”):
Pursuant to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
14. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”):
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13. Please STOP and do not use, view, purchase, or otherwise browse the Site, Courses, Services, or Products if you are under 13 years old. If you’re younger than 13, you are not permitted to enter any Personal Information on this Site.
If you are a parent and you believe your child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us immediately to have it removed by emailing us at JKenney@ChameleonWellness.com
15. Fair Information Practices:
In order to comply with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via EMAIL within 30 business days of any known breach.
16. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a U.S. law which establishes rules for commercial email messages, gives you the right to stop certain commercial emails from being sent to you, and outlines certain penalties for commercial entities or persons who violate the law.
We collect your email address and name so we can:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders of a course, product, or service.
• Send you additional information related to your course, product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to you after the original transaction has occurred.
• Email you a newsletter with free information and advertising certain Products, Services, and/or Courses we offer.
In accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
• We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• We will identify the email message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• We will not include our business mailing address and/or physical address in our emails.
• We will not monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance. We use a Chameleon Wellness email account to send our emails to you.
• We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• We will not allow users to unsubscribe by using the appropriate link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at Julie at JKenney@ChameleonWellness.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of any email you receive from us and we will promptly remove you from future correspondence(s). However, unsubscribing from one list or set of emails may not unsubscribe you from receiving ALL future emails from us. If you experience any problems unsubscribing, please email Julie at JKenney@ChameleonWellness.com and we will promptly handle your removal.
17. Contacting Us:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 256, Northborough, MA. 05132
Updated on 8/18/207